All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £12.04
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £6.23Trending at £6.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe words you use to express yourself say more about you than you realize. This is especially true in a job interview. This book gives job seekers hundreds of answers to the questions they are to be asked. It also discusses words to avoid and provides proven tips on showing how you are the best candidate for the job.
- Author BiographyThrough her career consulting practice TheInterviewCoach.com, Carole Martin does weekly outplacement workshops and frequently speaks at national conferences, including the International Association of Career Management Professionals and the Career Master's Institute. The articles she has written in her role as The Interview Coach for Monster.com have also appeared on AOL and MSN's career center sites. Her book Boost Your Interview IQ has been featured twice in the San Francisco Chronicle and she has done several radio interviews and book signings for this book. In addition, Carole has been quoted in The New York Times, USA Today, Chicago Tribune, Woman's Day, Self Magazine, The Wall Street Journal's Career Journal.com, Smart Money, Details, Employment Magazine, Entrepreneur, and several other magazines.
- Author(s)Carole Martin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitlePerfect Phrases Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight191 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.