All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.99Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.40
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.95Trending at £7.97
- £7.36Trending at £9.96
- £3.98Trending at £6.38
- £4.00Trending at £7.97
About this product
- DescriptionHow well do you know the people that you love?
- Author BiographyTasmina Perry is the author of the huge Sunday Times Top Ten bestsellers Daddy's Girls, Gold Diggers, Guilty Pleasures, Original Sin,, Kiss Heaven Goodby, Private Lives and Perfect Strangers. She left a career in law to enter the world of women's magazine publishing, going on to win the New Magazine Journalist of the Year award, edit numerous national publications and write on celebrity and style for titles such as Elle and Glamour. In 2004 she launched her own travel and fashion magazine, Jaunt, and was Deputy Editor of InStyle magazine when she left the industry to write books full time. Her novels have been published in seventeen countries.
- Author(s)Tasmina Perry
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Weight542 g
- Width156 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.