Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £7.02Trending at £9.74
- £41.64Trending at £68.01
- £9.06Trending at £10.93
- £35.89Trending at £52.95
- £31.08Trending at £33.13
- £34.49Trending at £52.54
- £17.44Trending at £19.00
About this product
- DescriptionToday, the human future is thrown into question by emerging technologies that promise radical control over human life and elicit corollary imaginations of human perfectibility.
- Author BiographyJ. Benjamin Hurlbut is Assistant Professor of Bioscience Ethics in the School of Life Sciences at Arizona State University.Hava Tirosh-Samuelson is Irving and Miriam Lowe Professor of Modern Judaism and Director of the Center of Jewish Studies at Arizona State University in Tempe, Arizona.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication23/02/2016
- Series TitleTechnikzukunfte, Wissenschaft und Gesellschaft / Futures of Technology, Science and Society
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer VS
- Content Note1 Illustrations, color; VIII, 380 p. 1 illus. in color.
- Weight511 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byHava Tirosh-Samuelson,J. Benjamin Hurlbut
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.