All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.00
- £31.49Trending at £34.19
- £13.79Trending at £20.01
- £23.44Trending at £40.21
- £9.70Trending at £10.26
- £20.62Trending at £29.99
- £4.45Trending at £4.98
About this product
- DescriptionLearn to knit sweaters which fit and flatter your shape! It's time the fashion world acknowledges real women come in all sizes. The feminine form encompasses more than the shapes on the couture runways. This book not only provides stylish knit designs for women, but also illustrates how to alter any pattern to fit you properly.
- Author BiographyDRG Publishing is a leader in craft-book publications and includes the imprints American School of Needlework, Annie's Attic, House of White Birches, and the Needlecraftshop.
- Author(s)Barb Bettegnies,Stephanie Smith
- PublisherHouse of White Birches
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHouse of White Birches
- Content Note14 colour illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width204 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.