Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionPetri nets are used for modelling systems with concurrency such as traffic flow within communication systems. This text introduces the analysis techniques and algorithms used in performance evaluation with non-Markovian stochastic petri nets, taking a systematic approach.
- Author(s)Reinhard German
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2000
- Series TitleWiley Interscience Series in Systems & Optimization
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight838 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.