All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £9.28Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £15.16Trending at £18.49
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe book will be a user's guide to the technology of Human Performance Technology, presenting tools and information systematically to help explain the field of HPT and give the reader easy access. An excellent how-to companion to the successful Handbook of Human Performance Technology (9780787965303).
- Author BiographyDr. Roger M. Addison, Cpt, is the director of Human Performance Technology for the International Society for Performance Improvement. He is a past president of ISPI, past COB and past president of the International Federation of Training and Development Organizations. Carol Haig, Cpt, is principal of Carol Haig & Associates, a performance improvement consulting firm that specializes in performance analysis. Carol has served as director on the executive board of ISPI. Lynn Kearny, Cpt, leads a performance consulting firm that assesses organizational needs and designs and develops performance improvement solutions. Lynn also graphically facilitates client meetings. She is the author of several books, including Creating Workplaces Where People Can Think, from Jossey-Bass.
- PublisherFernhurst Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.