All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThe book provides practical useful ways to evaluate worth and effectiveness and from the author of The Performance-Consultant's Fieldbook. Designed to appeal to professionals whose responsibilities include the development and maintenance of training, performance support tools, work methods, and documentation.
- Author BiographyJudith Hale is the president of Hale Associates, a consulting firm specializing in performance management, performance improvement systems, and strategic planning. She has contributed to or edited many published works, including The Performance Consultant's Fieldbook (1998) and Performance-Based Certification (1999), Designing Work Groups, Jobs, and Work Flow (1995) and Designing Cross-Functional Business Processes (1995), all published by Jossey-Bass. She is a contributing author to The Guidebook for Performance Improvement (Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer, 1997). The recipient of several professional awards and honors, Hale is past-president of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) and an active member of ASTD.
- Author(s)Judith A. Hale
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight722 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.