Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.16Trending at £9.52
- £18.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionHighlighting quality driven issues and the power behind pay for performance and value-based benefit designs, this book provides the knowledge to establish performance based structures, such as quality measurement, incentive payment structure, and incentive size, within an organization.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. De Marco, MA, CMC, is the President and Chief Executive Officer of De Marco & Associates, Inc., a national, independent healthcare consulting firm specializing in healthcare delivery system redesign and transformation. He expanded the company's capabilities in 2001 by forming Pendulum HealthCare Development Corporation, a health information and management services company. Mr. De Marco is recognized as a leader in the research, design and implementation of community-based health plans. He is currently involved with assisting special needs plan startups and expansions as well as other Medicare and Medicaid program development. Mr. De Marco is a well-known author having written or contributed to over a dozen books on managed care topics. He holds a master's degree in organizational development from DePaul University. He is a past faculty member of Loyola Law School's graduate program and was recently awarded the Follomer Bronze award from the Healthcare Financial Management Association for his outstanding service and contributions to HFMA chapters and members. He also recently authored the Managed Care Exam Study guide for certification by HFMA executives. As an accomplished speaker on a variety of topics including reimbursement, marketing and management issues, Mr. De Marco has received high marks for offering entertaining and insightful workshops and seminars. He is a regular presenter for such audiences as Medical Group Management Association, HFMA, VHA, AHA, Quorum, NMHCC and AHIP.
- Author(s)William J. DeMarco
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.