All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will help health and social care managers develop their coaching skills in order to support their teams.
- Author BiographyJane Holroyd MBE has over 25 years' experience in the development and delivery of services within the NHS. She was awarded an MBE for her achievements and services to nursing and critical care. Seconded to the Leadership Centre, where she was responsible for Medical and Nurse Director Leadership programmes and associated links with Europe, she was the author of Improving Personal and Organisational Performance in Social Work and the co-author of Performance Coaching Skills for Social Work. She specialises in leadership and organisational development and is a public sector coach. Richard Field is a qualified accountant, executive coach and a visiting fellow at Bournemouth University. Richard has worked for the Office for Public Management on a number of highly successful leadership programmes and for Bournemouth University he teaches strategic management and commissioning. Currently Richard is a freelance development specialist working with individual leaders, leadership teams, Clinical Commissioning Groups and Health and Wellbeing Boards.
- Author(s)Jane Holroyd,Richard Field
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitlePost-Qualifying Social Work Leadership and Management Handbooks
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note10 illustrations
- Weight353 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
- £8.99Trending at £9.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.