Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing from concepts professional athletes have used to achieve winning results, sports psychologist and corporate trainer Julie Bell presents a proven program for how anyone can achieve performance excellence in business.
- Author BiographyJulie Ness Bell, Ph.D., is founder and president of The Mind of a Champion, a Texas-based coaching firm that works with athletes, individuals, and companies, including Time Warner, State Farm, and Ernst & Young. She earned her bachelor's degree in psychology from Oklahoma State and a master's and doctorate of sports psychology from the University of Virginia. Dr. Bell wrote Performance Intelligence at Work with Robin Pou, J.D., a successful entrepreneur whose experience leading people and growing businesses has provided him with an up-close view of how individual and organizational thinking influence performance.
- Author(s)Julie Ness Bell,Robin Pou
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width132 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.