All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompensation is the largest expense that a firm incurs. And yet, few firms really manage it well. The trick is realizing it is more complex than just splitting the pie. The crucial issues of compensation and performance are inextricably linked.
- Author BiographyAugust J Aquila, an internationally known consultant, speaker, and author, has held leading positions in the accounting profession for more than 25 years. He currently heads AQUILA Global Advisors, LLC, a full-service consulting firm to accounting and other professional services firms. Coral L. Rice is one of the accounting profession s top consultants and executive coaches in the areas of organizational development, compensation, and learning. She serves as a global senior consultant in FranklinCovery s 4 Disciplines of Execution practice and has served both Fortune 100 and smaller clients in a variety of consulting roles.
- Author(s)August J. Aquila,Coral L. Rice
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2017
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Weight424 g
- Width179 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.