All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.55Trending at £18.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.38
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £5.03Trending at £5.23
- £8.40Trending at £10.98
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis rigorous book describes in a precise but practical way the most recent developments in performance measurement and the relative Performance Measurement Systems (PMS). Illustrative case studies are included to assist the reader.
- Author BiographyStefano Tonchia, Ph.D., is Full Professor of Business & Innovation Management at the University of Udine, Italy. He is the Dean of the Project Management School at Alenia Aeronautica, the Italian Aeronautics Company, and Honorary Commander USAF Aviano Air Base He has written many articles on international journals, and published several books, including Process Management for the Extended Enterprise (2004) and Industrial Project Management (2008), both for Springer. He is an international leading expert on Lean Management, Project Management, BPR and Performance Measurement. www.tonchia.it. Luca Quagini, engineer and business consultant, since 1997 he is CEO of SDG Group, a global management consulting firm that specialises in Business Performance Management and Analytical Applications design and development. He is the founder and Head of the Master in Business Intelligence and Knowledge Management at the University of Verona. He is the creator of the Management Intelligence methodology, as well as author of numerous publications dedicated to the Planning and Management Control themes and information processing to support decision making. www.sdggroup.com.
- Author(s)Luca Quagini,Stefano Tonchia
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteXIII, 156 p.
- Weight930 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2010 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.