All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £19.59Trending at £26.35
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.26Trending at £9.53
- £13.78Trending at £14.12
- £28.54Trending at £30.26
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a holistic approach for purchasing performance measurement and the incentive systems associated with it. Includes ten steps for sustained performance measurement in purchasing.
- Author BiographyThe authors of this series are researchers of the University of St.Gallen, scientists of other leading international research centers with the focus on procurement and supply chain management, consultants of Kerkhoff Consulting and practitioners. As a result of the frequent formation of mixed teams, consisting of authors with theoretical and practical background, a close link between these disciplines occurs.
- Author(s)Daniel Maucher,Erik Hofmann,Martin Kotula,Oliver Kreienbrink
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleProfessional Supply Management
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note12 Tables, black and white; 67 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 182 p. 67 illus.
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.