Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionAcknowledging that enterprises must systematically measure their critical performances, this book provides a management dashboard to help businesses identify and manage the critical phenomena that govern relationships with customers, suppliers and competitors.
- Author BiographyStefano Biazzo, Professor of Innovation management and Business Administration at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Padua, Italy. He has been a researcher, consultant and educator for over 15 years in the field of organisational development of small and medium-sized enterprises. Patrizia Garengo is a Research Fellow at the Department of Industrial Innovation and Management of University of Padua. She holds a degree in Business Economics from Ca' Foscari University in Venice and a PhD in Industrial Engineering from the University of Padua. For over 10 year, she carried our research and advice in the field of performance management in SMEs. To date Patrizia has published over 50 papers in international journals and conferences on performance measurement.
- Author(s)Patrizia Garengo,Stefano Biazzo
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/01/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Business
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note59 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight231 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.