All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.78
- £21.13Trending at £29.96
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £5.50Trending at £5.79
- £13.47Trending at £25.48
- £18.30Trending at £29.84
- £18.23Trending at £18.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an innovative and highly practical approach to architectural design. Focusing on the concept of performance that brought about a paradigm shift in the humanities in earlier decades, the book discusses how to use this concept to address ongoing problems in architecture.
- Author BiographyMichael Hensel is an architect, researcher, educator and writer. He is Professor of Architecture at the Oslo School of Architecture and Design where he directs the Research Center for Architecture and Tectonics. He cofounded OCEAN in 1994, and is founding and current chairman of the OCEAN Design Research Association and the Sustainable Environment Association, as well as an editorial board member of Architectural Design (AD). He has co-guest-edited five titles of AD, including seminal issues on emergence and the architecture of Turkey and Iran. He is currently writing The Handbook for Traditional Sustainable Buildings for John Wiley & Sons.
- Author(s)Michael U. Hensel
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- Series TitleArchitectural Design Primer
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width170 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.