All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to making the best possible choice of garden plants. The author recommends plants that earn their keep all the year round, for example, offering an exceptionally long flowering season, or spring flowers followed by autumn fruit, or summer foliage followed by attractive winter bark.
- Author(s)Andrew Lawson
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication16/04/1992
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/04/2005
- Content Note250 colour photographs
- Weight792 g
- Width231 mm
- Height231 mm
- Edition StatementFrances Lincoln ed.
Most relevant reviews
- previouslyloved...30 Jun, 2017by
Great quick reference
Quick resource for planning schemes with impact
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.