Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionShows that judgment of party competence is at the heart of electoral choice in contemporary Britain.
- Author BiographyHarold D. Clarke is Ashbel Smith Professor in the School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences at the University of Texas at Dallas. David Sanders is Professor of Government at the University of Essex. Marianne C. Stewart is Professor of Political Science in the School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences at the University of Texas at Dallas. Paul F. Whiteley is Professor of Government at the University of Essex.
- Author(s)David Sanders,Harold D. Clarke,Marianne C. Stewart,Paul F. Whiteley
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2009
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 tables
- Weight740 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.