All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book views organizational performance through multiple lenses of objective, subjective, and cognitive perspectives. By looking at performance through the different domains, readers can best understand what colleges and universities do, how they are perceived, and what they must do to improve to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
- Author BiographyRichard Alfred is emeritus professor of higher education in the Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education at the University of Michigan and the author of more than 150 books, articles, and monographs on organizational strategy, leadership and management, institutional effectiveness, and change management. His book Managing the Big Picture in Colleges and Universities: From Tactics to Strategy ushered in a new way of thinking about leadership and management in colleges and universities. Kathryn Thirolf is a doctoral candidate in higher education at the Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education at the University of Michigan. Prior to coming to Michigan, Kate was a University Management Fellow at Harvard University and a Princeton-in-Asia Fellow Penang, Malaysia. Nathan Harris is a doctoral candidate in higher education in the Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education at the University of Michigan. Previously, Nate worked at the Corporate Executive Board in Washington, D.C. advising Fortune 500 companies, colleges and universities, and federal government agencies on performance assessment and strategic human resources. James Webb is associate professor of finance and accounting in the Crowell School of Business at Biola University. Webb is a Certified Public Accountant with eight years of professional experience in public and industry accounting.
- Author(s)James Webb,Kathryn Thirolf,Nathan Harris,Richard L. Alfred
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/06/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleThe ACE Series on Higher Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight590 g
- Width160 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.