All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume illuminates an underexplored aspect of Plato's Laws: its uniquely rich discussion of cultural matters.
- Author BiographyAnastasia-Erasmia Peponi is Professor of Classics at Stanford University. She works on Greek aesthetics as reflected and debated in poetic and philosophical texts. Her book, Frontiers of Pleasure: Models of Aesthetic Response in Archaic and Classical Greek Thought, was published in 2012.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAnastasia-Erasmia Peponi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.