Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £35.52Trending at £37.98
- £24.88Trending at £35.55
- £5.98Trending at £6.75
- £13.99Trending at £15.26
- £17.71Trending at £18.54
- £19.99Trending at £29.90
- £11.31Trending at £12.24
About this product
- DescriptionPerforming Adaptations: Conversations and Essays on the Theory and Practice of Adaptation brings together scholars and artists from across North America and the United Kingdom to contribute to the growing discourse on adaptation in the arts.
- Author BiographyMichelle MacArthur is a PhD candidate at the Graduate Centre for Study of Drama, University of Toronto. Her dissertation research focuses on the critical reception of feminist theatre in Toronto and Montreal. She has published in alt.theatre and contributed theatre entries to the online Canadian Encyclopedia. She is also co-editor of the fall 2009 issue of Canadian Theatre Review on audiences. Lydia Wilkinson is a PhD Candidate at the Graduate Centre for Study of Drama, University of Toronto. She is currently working towards the completion of her thesis entitled Trudeau and the Performance of Canadian Identities , which analyzes the former prime minister as a performance subject, deconstructing Trudeau's performance of self and popular representations of the PM. Lydia will once again co-edit with Michelle in the fall 2009 Canadian Theatre Review: Audiences. She has also published in alt.theatre. Keren Zaiontz is a PhD candidate at the Graduate Centre for Study of Drama, University of Toronto. Her dissertation focus is on contemporary Canadian site-specific companies in Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver. She is a co-editor of the anthology, Reluctant Texts from Exuberant Performance: Canadian Devised Theatre with Bruce Barton, Natalie Corbett, and Birgit Schreyer-Duarte. She has published in Canadian Theatre Review and the anthology Critical Perspectives on Canadian Theatre: Environmental and Site-specific Theatre, edited by Andrew Houston.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byKeren Zaiontz,Lydia Wilkinson,Michelle MacArthur
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.