All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/02/2017
- Series TitlePerformance Philosophy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXV, 351 p.
- Weight606 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byEve Katsouraki,Tony Fisher
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2017
- Table Of Contents1.Introduction; Tony Fisher.- 2. Tragedy's Philosophy; Simon Critchley.- 3. Tragedy; Olga Taxidou.- 4. Parterre; Broderick D.V. Chow.- 5. `An Actor, but in Life'; Peter M Boenisch.- 6. Is this What Democracy Looks Like?; Theron Schmidt.- 7. Performing Protest; Pollyanna Ruiz.- 8. `A Life Not Worth Living'; Eve Katsouraki.- 9. Collective Horizons; Gigi Argyropoulou.- 10. On the Performance of `Dissensual Speech'; Tony Fisher.- 11. Remote Spectating; Fred Dalmasso.- 12. Antagonising the Limits of Critique; Rachel Cockburn.- 13. The Political Dimension of Dance; Goran Petrovic-Lotina.- 14. The Art of Unsolicited Participation; Sruti Bala.- 15. Epilogue; Eve Katsouraki.- Bibliography.
- Author BiographyTony Fisher is Reader in Theatre and Philosophy at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, University of London, UK, where he is the director of studies for the research degrees programme and course leader on MA/MFA Writing for Stage and Broadcast Media. He has published a number of essays on performance, theatre and politics and philosophy.Eve Katsouraki is Senior Lecturer in Drama and Performance Studies at the University of East London, UK. She is co-editor of the peer reviewed journal Performance Philosophy, Core-Convenor for Performance Philosophy Network International, and Co-Director for the Centre for Performing Arts Development at UEL. Her research concerns the intersections of philosophy and performance, especially in relation to modernism, animals and political performance. She is currently working on a monograph on philosophy, modernism and the theatre director.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.