CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe representation and experience of embodiment is a central preoccupation of Samuel Beckett's drama, one that he explored through diverse media. This title investigates a range of Beckett's dramatic canon for stage, radio, television and film, including early drama, and mimes.
- Author BiographyAnna McMullan is Chair in Drama at Queen's University Belfast.
- Author(s)Anna McMullan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Theatre and Performance Studies
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.