CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.00Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.47Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
About this product
- DescriptionA new account of Greek comedy performance from its sixth-century origins to New Comedy, drawing upon fresh visual evidence.
- Author BiographyAlan Hughes is Professor Emeritus, University of Victoria, a theatre historian and professional who has operated his own repertory company. Published research includes Henry Irving, Shakespearean, an account of the actor-manager's productions, and his edition of Titus Andronicus in the New Cambridge Shakespeare series. In 2006 the T. B. L. Webster Fellowship recognised his contributions to the archaeology of Greek theatre, leading to the completion of Performing Greek Comedy.
- Author(s)Alan Hughes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/05/2014
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note65 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.