Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how the American frontier was presented in theatrical productions.
- Author BiographyRoger A. Hall is Professor of Theatre at James Madison University, Virginia.
- Author(s)Roger A. Hall
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2006
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Theatre and Drama
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 13
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 b/w illus.
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byDon B. Wilmeth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.