Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
- £7.43Trending at £9.07
- £3.89Trending at £5.93
- £6.35Trending at £6.57
- £12.21Trending at £12.67
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
- £12.58Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing conversations with nine authors, including poets Richard Howard and Gerald Stern, novelist Isabel Allende, and scholar-intellectual Camille Paglia, this book gives a look at literary interview as performance art. Interviews with poets, fiction writers, and intellectuals enable the author to identify a range of rhetorical strategies.
- Author BiographyJohn Rodden is the author of six books, including Lionel Trilling and the Critics: Opposing Selves (Nebraska 1999).
- Author(s)John Rodden
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight392 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.