CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the expression of Latina/o cultural identity through performance
- Author BiographyArturo J. Aldama is Associate Professor of Latino and Ethnic Studies, University of Colorado at Boulder. Chela Sandoval is former Chair and Associate Professor of Critical Theory in the Department of Chicana and Chicano Studies at University of California, Santa Barbara. Peter J. Garcia is Associate Professor of Chicana/o Studies and Musics at California State University, Northridge.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2012
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note27 b&w illus.
- Weight840 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edited byArturo J. Aldama,Chela Sandoval,Peter J. Garcia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.