All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.48
- £18.69Trending at £23.70
- £3.95Trending at £4.04
- £10.30Trending at £15.07
About this product
- Date of Publication29/10/2012
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1139 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byD. Lamparsky,P. M. Muller
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1994
- Table Of ContentsI: Perfumery as An Art.- 1: The Art of Perfumery.- II: Perfumery as A Topic in Life Sciences.- 2: Odours and Perfumes as a System of Signs.- 3: Semiochemicals: Mevalogenins in Systems of Chemical Communication.- 4: Origin of Natural Odorants.- 5: A Consideration of Some Psychological and Physiological Mechanisms of Odor Perception.- III: Trapping and Measuring of Odours.- 6: The Measuring of Odors.- 7: Trapping, Investigation and Reconstitution of Flower Scents.- IV: Classification of Odours.- 8: Empirical Classification of Odours.- 9: Chemical Classification and Structure-Odour Relationships.- V: Compository Techniques and Application Segments.- 10: Creative Perfumery: Composition Techniques.- 11: Support Materials for Odorant Mixtures.- 12: Perfumery Applications: Functional Products.- 13: The Impact of Market Research.- VI: Production of Perfumes.- 14: The Chemistry of Synthetic Raw Materials Production.- 15: Compounding.- 16: The Toxicology and Safety of Fragrances.- 17: The Fragrance Industry in a Changing World.- VII: Topics in Perfumery Research.- 18: Receptors: Current Status and Future Directions.- 19: Natural Products.- 20: Synthetic Products.- Outlook.- List of Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.