Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.67Trending at £26.03
- £137.64Trending at £151.99
- £22.36Trending at £24.28
- £42.34Trending at £46.00
- £39.38Trending at £45.89
- £25.99Trending at £26.79
- £10.33Trending at £11.38
About this product
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Cardiovascular Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number108
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note256 p.
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byG. Permanyer,J. Sagrista-Sauleda,J. Soler-Soler
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of ContentsEchocardiographic diagnosis of pericardial effusion: a critical evaluation.- Tamponade and constriction: an appraisal of echocardiography and external pulse recordings.- Cardiac tamponade: current pathophysiological and diagnostic views.- Differentiation of constrictive pericarditis and restrictive cardiomyopathy: general overview and new insights from two-dimensional and Doppler echocardiographic studies.- Transient cardiac constriction.- Tuberculous pericarditis.- Pericardial involvement in end stage renal disease.- Significance of pericardial effusion in acute myocardial infarction.- Massive chronic idiopathic pericardial effusion.- Indications for pericardiectomy in the absence of constriction.- Limitations of surgery for constrictive pericarditis.- Acute pericardial disease: an approach to etiologic diagnosis and treatment.- Appendix 1. Protocol for the diagnosis and management of pericardial diseases Service of Cardiology, Hospital General Vall d'Hebron.- Appendix 2. Protocol for the diagnosis and management of pericardial disease in the patients with end stage renal disease Service of Nephrology, Hospital General Vall d'Hebron.- Appendix 3. Francisco Romero: a pioneer of pericardiotomy (1801) J. Pascual-Rodriguez.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.