Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionThe first volume of Late Editions presents conversations between American scholars, most of whom are anthropologists, and individuals situated amidst political and social upheaval with whom they share affinities. The cast is primarily but not exclusively from Eastern Europe.
- Author BiographyGeorge E. Marcus is a professor and the chair of the Department of Anthropology at Rice University. He is the coauthor of Anthropology as Cultural Critique, among other books, and was the inaugural editor of the journal Cultural Anthropology.
- Author(s)George E. Marcus
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/11/1993
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLate Editions: Cultural Studies for the End of the Century S.
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note14 halftones, 4 line drawings
- Weight574 g
- Width164 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.