Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.82
- £8.13Trending at £8.96
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionPerinatal Depression among Spanish-Speaking and Latin American Women
- Author BiographySandraluz Lara-Cinisomo, Ph.D., is currently a postdoctoral fellow at University North Carolina (UNC) at Chapel Hill in the School of Medicine where she is learning about biomarkers associated with perinatal depression. Dr. Lara-Cinisomo's research focuses on English and Spanish-speaking Latina mothers. Prior to joining UNC, Dr. Lara-Cinisomo was an assistant professor at the University North Carolina at Charlotte and a researcher at the RAND Corporation. Her research includes qualitative and quantitative methods. Katherine L. Wisner MD, M.S., is the Norman and Helen Asher Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences and Obstetrics and Gynecology and Director, Asher Center for the Study and Treatment of Depressive Disorders, Department of Psychiatry, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Wisner is board-certified in general and child and adolescent psychiatry. Her main focus is research related to the psychiatric treatment of women of childbearing age. She is internationally recognized as an expert in the treatment of mood disorders during pregnancy and the postpartum period
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight421 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKatherine Wisner,Sandraluz Lara-Cinisomo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.