CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffers different and even competing perspectives on loss, grief and bereavement, which is essential given the complexities of the tragic human experience of perinatal, neonatal, and paediatric death. The Editors have selected an impressive array of contributors who have provided new theoretical approaches and explored extant concepts in new ways.
- Author BiographyBeth Perry Black, PhD, RN is Associate Professor in the School of Nursing at UNC at Chapel Hill, USA and has had two NIH-funded grants focusing on perinatal end of life care. She teaches an interdisciplinary graduate course on death, dying and care of the bereaved. She is also an experienced editor, having co-edited two editions of a nursing textbook, Professional Nursing: Concepts and Challenges (Elsevier), and recently completed her first solo edition that will be released in February 2013. Rana Limbo, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN, director of bereavement and advance care planning services, Gundersen Health System, and also Faculty Associate, University of Wisconsin/Madison School of Nursing, USA is widely regarded for her work in perinatal bereavement care. Patricia Moyle Wright, PhD, RN is Associate Professor of Nursing at The University of Scranton, USA where she teaches in the Advanced Practice Nursing Program.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication30/10/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBeth Perry Black,Patricia Moyle Wright,Rana Limbo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.