All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £16.74Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThe author pioneered many of the breakthroughs in modern training methods, proving long ago that it's not only how much and how hard an athlete works but also when and what work is done that determine an athlete's conditioning level. In this edition, he demonstrates how to use periodized workouts to peak at the optimal time.
- Author BiographyTudor Bompa revolutionised western training methods when he introduced his groundbreaking theory of periodization in Romania in 1963. He then applied his principle of periodization to bodybuilding. He has personally trained 11 Olympic and has served as a consultant to coaches and athletes worldwide. Carlo Buzzichelli is an invited professor of Theory and Methodology of Training at the Superior Institute of Physical Education and Sports of Camaguey (Cuba) and the International Director of the International Sport Division of the Tudor Bompa Institute.
- Author(s)Carlo Buzzichelli,Tudor Bompa
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication17/02/2015
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note17 Halftones, black and white; 85 Illustrations, black and white
- Weight1021 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 to 99 years
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £4.68Trending at £8.00
- £14.82Trending at £15.18
- £18.31Trending at £24.95
- £22.69Trending at £23.21
- £15.37Trending at £17.45
- £27.40Trending at £39.85
- £10.73Trending at £13.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.