All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWiesman provides hope, help, and comfort to patients, families, and caregivers.
- Author BiographyJanice F. Wiesman, MD, FAAN, is an associate clinical professor of neurology at New York University School of Medicine and an adjunct assistant professor of neurology at Boston University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Janice F. Wiesman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2016
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note5 Line drawings, black and white
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.97Trending at £10.37
- £8.24Trending at £10.77
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.