CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.12Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers topics including: understanding LWP and its design; fetching and analyzing URLs; extracting information from HTML using regular expressions and tokens; working with the structure of HTML documents using trees; and setting and inspecting HTTP headers and response codes.
- Author BiographySean Burke is an active member in the Perl community and one of CPAN's most prolific module authors. He has been a columnist for The Perl Journal since 1998, and is an authority on markup languages. Trained as a linguist, he also develops tools for software internationalization and Native language preservation.
- Author(s)Sean M. Burke
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication02/07/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight424 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.