Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.97
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £6.80Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
About this product
- DescriptionPermaculture: Principles and Pathways Beyond Sustainability brings into focus the powerful and still evolving permaculture concept David Holmgren pioneered with Bill Mollison in the 1970s, taking a step-by-step look at the 12 Permaculture Concepts.
- Author BiographyDavid Holmgren was born in Fremantle, Western Australia, in 1955. During his time at the innovative Environmental Design School in Hobart, Tasmania (1973-76), an intense working relationship with his mentor Bill Mollison led to the permaculture concept, as the young co-author of Permaculture One in 1978. Since then he has written several books; developed three properties using permaculture principles; and conducted workshops and courses in Australia, New Zealand, Israel and Europe. He lives and works in Hepburn Springs, central Victoria, and maintains the property, Melliodora, as one of Australias best known permaculture demonstration sites. Within the international permaculture movement, David is respected for his commitment to presenting permaculture ideas through practical projects. He teaches that a sustainable lifestyle is a realistic, attractive and powerful alternative to dependant consumerism.
- Author(s)David Holmgren
- PublisherHyden House Ltd
- Date of Publication04/05/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationEast Meon, Hants
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPermanent Publications
- Out-of-print date17/05/2017
- Content Note36 line drawings, graphs & tables
- Weight565 g
- Width180 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition StatementUK ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.