CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the necessary background in testing hypothesis and decision theory to enable innumerable practical applications of statistics. This book includes many real-world illustrations from biology, business, clinical trials, economics, geology, law, medicine, social science and engineering along with twice the number of exercises.
- Author(s)Phillip Good
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight697 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2005
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.