All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.59
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of survey and research articles representing all the main strands of research in permutation patterns.
- Author BiographySteve Linton is a Professor of Computer Science at the University of St Andrews, Scotland, where he directs the Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Computational Algebra. Nik Ruskuc is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of St Andrews, Scotland. Vincent Vatter is a John Wesley Young Instructor at Dartmouth College, New Hampshire.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Lecture Note Series
- Series Part/Volume Number376
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note55 b/w illus. 20 exercises
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNik Ruskuc,Steve Linton,Vincent Vatter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.