Peroxiredoxin Systems: Structures and Functions by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £180.18Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
- £67.92Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 29 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe peroxiredoxins represent an important family of sulfhydryl-linked antioxidant proteins, apparently ubiquitously present in all known organisms. This book contains a broad survey on the peroxiredoxins. It also discusses the diverse biological roles of the protein family.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/2007
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSubcellular Biochemistry
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 44
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight872 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byJ. Robin Harris,Leopold Flohe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.