All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews the history of PPAR discovery and details receptor structure and its posttranslational modifications, discusses endogenous and exogenous ligands, the tissue distribution and versatile functions of PPAR subtypes in major organs and much more.
- Author(s)Jihan A. Youssef,Mostafa Z. Badr
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/04/2013
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight391 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.