CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe author proposes doctrines of perpetration and secondary responsibility that reflect the role and function of high level participants in mass atrocity while situating them within the political and social climate which renders these crimes possible.
- Author BiographyNeha Jain is an Associate Professor at the University of Minnesota Law School. She has held research positions at Georgetown University Law Center, and at the Max Planck Institute for Foreign and International Criminal Law in Freiburg, Germany. Professor Jain completed her BCL and DPhil in law from Oxford University, where she was a Rhodes Scholar and Jowett Senior Scholar at Balliol College. She served as a law clerk to former Chief Justice VN Khare of the Supreme Court of India and has interned with the Office of the Prosecutor at the Extraordinary Chambers in the Courts of Cambodia and with the Legal and Treaties Division of India's Ministry of External Affairs.
- Author(s)Neha Jain
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight369 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementNew as Paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.