Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.96
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
- £6.98Trending at £7.13
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned for their technical inventiveness, variety, and beauty, Islamic ceramics first began to flourish in the mediaeval period. This book presents over one hundred works from the Harvey B Plotnick Collection and documents the extraordinary achievements in Islamic pottery from the 9th to 14th centuries.
- Author BiographyOya Pancaroglu is assistant professor in the Department of Archaeology and History of Art at Bilkent University in Ankara, Turkey.
- Author(s)Oya Pancaroglu
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note20 duotone illustrations, 140 colour images
- Weight1247 g
- Width229 mm
- Height266 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.