All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is thus a significant contribution to understanding the changing nature of British diplomacy and the broader implications of the nexus between government and international broadcasting during the rise of diplomatic strategies aimed at winning the 'hearts and minds' of populations.
- Author BiographyAnnabelle Sreberny is Professor of Global Media and Communications in the Centre for Media and Film Studies at the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. She is the co-author of Blogistan: The Internet and Politics in Iran (I.B.Tauris, 2009) and the co-editor of Cultural Revolution in Iran: Contemporary Popular Culture in the Islamic Republic (I.B.Tauris, 2013). Massoumeh Torfeh is the Director of the Strategic Communication & Spokespersons Unit, part of the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA), Kabul, Afghanistan, and Research Associate in the Centre for Media and Film Studies at SOAS. She was previously a senior producer for the BBC World Service. She is also the co-editor of Cultural Revolution in Iran: Contemporary Popular Culture in the Islamic Republic (I.B.Tauris, 2013).
- Author(s)Annabelle Sreberny,Massoumeh Torfeh
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Iranian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.