Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring issues related to person-centred care for people with dementia, this new edition of a bestselling book shows how to provide care services that enable people to live well. The book looks at working in a person-centred way from diagnosis to end-of-life care, referencing recent developments and applications of the VIPS model.
- Author BiographyDawn Brooker is Professor of Dementia Studies and Director of the University of Worcester Association for Dementia Studies, UK. Isabelle Latham is senior lecturer at the Association for Dementia Studies, University of Worcester, UK.
- Author(s)Dawn Brooker,Isabelle Latham
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/11/2015
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.24
- £13.30Trending at £13.52
- £12.06Trending at £15.87
- £13.45Trending at £16.43
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £18.96Trending at £19.33
- £13.03Trending at £16.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.