All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.29Trending at £8.54
- £7.57Trending at £8.47
- £33.52Trending at £42.34
- £37.38Trending at £41.73
- £6.59Trending at £9.06
- £6.38Trending at £7.99
- £12.08Trending at £13.30
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for Diploma, Masters and Undergraduate level counselling students and practitioners of humanistic counselling and psychotherapy. This book demonstrates that person-centred theory has real depth in its ability to address.
- Author BiographyStephen Joseph is at the University of Nottingham, where he is Professor of Psychology, Health and Social Care and the Convenor of the Counselling and Psychotherapy Cluster in the School of Education He is an HCPC registered health and counselling psychologist, and member of the British Psychological Society's Register of Psychologists Specialising in Psychotherapy. Stephen has edited two books for PCCS: Person-Centred Psychopathology and Person-Centred Practice.Richard Worsley has worked for a number of years as a person-centred counsellor, supervisor and trainer. He is also an Anglican priest. He has a particular interests in process in therapy, in spirituality, in philosophy and therapy, and in therapeutic groups. Richard works at the University of Warwick as a staff and student counsellor. In experiencing high-volume work with people with a wide range of presenting distress, he is even more convinced that people are unique, and process their experience in unique and creative ways.
- PublisherPCCS Books
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPCCS Books
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byRichard Worsley,Stephen Joseph
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.