Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionThe person-centred approach is one of the most popular, enduring and respected approaches to psychotherapy and counselling. This work returns to its original formulations to define it as radically different from other self-oriented therapies. It encourages person-centred practitioners to think about their work in deeper and sophisticated ways.
- Author BiographyKeith Tudor is a Director of Temenos and its Postgraduate Diploma/MSc in Person-Centred Psychotherapy & Counselling. He is also an Honorary Lecturer in the School of Health, Liverpool John Moores University. Mike Worrall is a person-centred counsellor and supervisor in independent practice in Oxford.
- Author(s)Keith Tudor,Mike Worrall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2006
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvancing Theory in Therapy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 6 black & white tables, 11 black & white line drawings
- Weight615 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.