Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £34.98
- £31.44Trending at £34.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook deals with the grammatical category of person, using data from over 700 languages.
- Author BiographyAnna Siewierska is Professor of Linguistics and Human Communication at Lancaster University.
- Author(s)Anna Siewierska
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note4 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.