Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerson-centred Practice in Nursing and Health Care is a comprehensive and practical resource for all nurses and healthcare practitioners who want to develop person-centred ways of working.
- Author BiographyProfessor Brendan McCormack is Head of the Division of Nursing at the School of Health Sciences, Queen Margaret University, Scotland. He is Editor-in-Chief of The International Journal of Older People Nursing and a member of the editorial board of: The Journal of Applied Gerontology; International Practice Development Journal; Online Journal of Issues in Nursing; Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing; Educational Action Research: an international journal; and, the Journal of Compassionate Care. Tanya McCance is Mona Grey Professor for Nursing Research and Development at the Institute of Nursing Research/School of Nursing, University of Ulster & Co-Director Nursing R&D, Belfast Health & Social Care Trust, Northern Ireland.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBrendan McCormack,Tanya McCance
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.