All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £10.52Trending at £11.31
- £8.91Trending at £9.90
- £14.50Trending at £16.59
- £10.27Trending at £18.98
- £10.52Trending at £12.99
- £8.88Trending at £11.95
- £11.32Trending at £15.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comprehensive framework for collecting and analyzing reliable person - environment - behavior data in real-world settings. This book includes a chapter that guides the student or beginning researcher to craft a successful research proposal.
- Author BiographyDouglas Amedeo is Professor in the Department of Anthropology and Geography at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He teaches courses in behavioral approaches to geographic issues and conducts research on the importance of space in environmental settings and affective responses to environments. Reginald G. Golledge is Professor of Geography at the University of California, Santa Barbara. He teaches courses on spatial and environmental cognition and conducts research in the areas of cognitive mapping and wayfinding, analytical behavioral geography, and spatial behavior. Robert J. Stimson is Professor of Geographical Sciences and Planning at the University of Queensland, Australia, and Director of the Urban and Regional Analysis Research Program, University of Queensland Social Research Center. He conducts research on human spatial behavior and urban and regional analysis, development, and planning.
- Author(s)Douglas Amedeo,Reginald G. Golledge,Robert J. Stimson
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication22/11/2008
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight716 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.