CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses whether personal identity is analyzable, with innovative discussion of 'complex' and 'simple' theories.
- Author BiographyGeorg Gasser is a scientific researcher in the Department of Philosophy, University of Innsbruck. He is the editor of Personal Identity and Resurrection (2010). Matthias Stefan is a scientific researcher in the Department of Philosophy, University of Innsbruck. He has published papers on the ontological commitments of physicalism, personal identity and substance dualism.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight370 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byGeorg Gasser,Matthias Stefan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.