All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOft-neglected Personalist writers of 1930s-40s comprise a missing link between modernist and postmodernist literatures.
- Author BiographyJames Gifford is Associate Professor of English and the director of the university core at Fairleigh Dickinson University in Vancouver.
- Author(s)James Gifford
- PublisherUniversity of Alberta Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationAlberta
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Alberta Press
- Weight464 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.